Our 5 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
When you are going to have your carpets cleaned. The price that you pay is important but what you are going to get for your money is more important.
The term "clean carpet" means different things to different people and that includes Professional Carpet Cleaners. Every company has its own method and techniques they like to use and you should know what they are going to do and how they are going to do it. For example, some companies will say they pretreat the carpet but what they don't say is they pretreat all the carpet at the same time. If you have more than one room cleaned the pretreatment will dry before the technicians can extract the carpet and that makes the pretreatment irrelevant. Which in turn means the carpet will not be as clean as it could be.
So here is our process and how we do it
When we first arrive we will want to look at the room(s) to be cleaned and if there is furniture to be moved so we can assess what would be the best course of action. Then we will write the invoice and show it to you. The invoice will show the work to be done and an exact price quote and we ask you to sign the invoice in acknowledgment.
When we are ready to start cleaning we first vacuum all the carpet and start to bring in the equipment from our truck. After vacuuming we pretreat the first room and bring in the rest of the extracting equipment. Once we are ready to extract the first room we go pretreat the second room so it has time to dwell while we extract the first. Then we kind of leapfrog through the house like that. Spot Cleaning as we go and as needed. After extraction, we groom the carpet to reset the pile it also helps the carpet dry faster. When done we will settle the invoice. We take cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal.
Here it is step-by-step:
1. Job Inspection - When we first get to your house we will want to look over the rooms we are going to clean to measure them, check for damage, and make sure the carpet is in satisfactory condition and can be cleaned.
2. Invoice - Once we know what all we need to do we will write the invoice with an exact quote and show it to you for your approval.
3. Vacuum: We vacuum all of the carpets we are cleaning with a high-quality vacuum cleaner. Vacuuming is essential to do because vacuuming removes the non-soluble dirt, and it stands the carpet fibers up, so the next step is more effective.
4. Pretreating: Pretreating carpet is like pretreating laundry, you have to let the chemical sit there for a little bit to loosen the dirt. Also, since the carpet fibers are standing up after vacuuming, the pretreatment will get deeper into the carpet to loosen and suspend the deep-down dirt. Most stains do not need to be pretreated individually, but certain stains do, like Urine, Wine, or Blood, Tar, and Gum. So, At this point, we will pretreat them so they can be more easily removed later.
5. Extraction: When we extract the carpet, we use a no residue rinsing agent that helps rinse out the pretreatment along with the dirt, making sure there’s nothing left behind except clean carpet. While extracting the carpet, we make sure to overlap every stroke so that every square inch of the carpet gets thoroughly cleaned.
6. Spot & Stain Removal: Most spots and stains are removed with our regular cleaning process. As a result, if there are any left after we extract we will try to get them out. For the most part, they will be removed, but not all stains come out.
7. Groom: Finally, we Groom the carpet, also called “Finishing.” We reset the carpet pile, so it is standing straight up to speed the drying process.
8. Drying: After we are all done we turn on the ceiling fan in the rooms that have them. AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Some people like to turn the ceiling fans on before we are done because they think it will speed the drying when really it impedes the cleaning. Please keep in mind if you do that the carpet will not be as clean as it could be. If you want the carpet dried really fast we can speed dry them for an additional charge.
The Best Carpet Cleaning Deals In OKC Have A Guarantee. Here Is Our Iron-Clad Money-Back Guarantee For All The Professional Cleaning Services We Offer:
When we clean your Carpets, Tile, and Grout, Upholstery, Mattresses, Wood Floors, or any other service we offer, and you are not thoroughly thrilled with what we did. We will come back and do it again. Then, If you still are not happy, we will refund your money and make a $50 donation to the charity of your choice.
Ready to get those carpets as clean as they can be?
or call 405 631 1209